This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
It could turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives.
1. Comfirm device is under master mode.
2. Connect SATA/IDE connector to SATA/IDE device.
3. Connect AC power to SATA/IDE device.
4. Connect cable to USB port of computer.
1. Window98: Insert Driver CD to CDROM and run X:win98setup.exe before you insert the cable to your computer.
2. Windows2000/me/XP: You don't need to install any driver.
3. Mac 8.6 or higher: Copy Fene USB SATA/IDE_05E3_0702. sit to desk to desk to pand double click it to get driver file. Then copy the driver file to [System Folder][Extensions]. After that, connect cable to computer and reboot the system.
* Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
* USB 2.0 standard, Full speed, 480M bps full speed
* Transfer rate up to 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
* USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1)
* Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
* Easy to use and plug & play
* Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
* External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices Usage
* For easy connect to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable
1. USB to SATA/IDE cable: used to connect SATA/IDE device to computer with USB port.
2. Power with 12V and 5V double channel output: used to supply power to SATA/IDE device.
1. USB to IDE/SATA cable
2. SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
3. Power adapter(AC110V-240V)
4. Power cord
Posted Mar 13, 2019 to Cable / Converter