Our Commitment to Privacy
Please Read Carefully Prior To Using This Website and the Komdaame.com Service.
Information posted on Komdaame.com is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Komdaame.com and response to advertisements
- Other information, including users' IP address and standard web log information
We use users' personal information to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Communication and email tools
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on Komdaame.com:
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- Recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; un sanitized bedding/clothing
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- Ivory; endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- Food stamps, vouchers, , governmental assistance
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- Spam; mis categorized, over posted, cross-posted, or non-local content
- Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- Any goods, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others, or Komdaame.com deems inappropriate for our site
Violation of these rules may result in your ads being removed from the site without notice and/or your account being suspended. Please help us keep the site clean and family friendly by reporting any abuse.
Rules for using Komdaame
- Users must be over the age of 18 to use Komdaame.
- You are only allowed one account per customer. Creating multiple accounts in order to avoid fees will result in all accounts being disable and/or permanently removed.
- Spamming is not allowed. Members who are found to be scammers and/or spammers, as determined by Komdaame administrators, will result in your account being removed permanently.
- Accounts posting the same ads repetitively is considered spamming and will be disabled.
- Posting URLs in the title is not allowed. This will cause your ad listing and account to be disabled. There is a place in your ad listing for your URL, utilize it.
- Posting multiple URLs on one ad listing is prohibited. This will cause your ad listing to be disable.
- No symbols and characters are allowed in the title or description. Be as clear and concise as possible when creating your ad. This will get you the results you are looking for when posting a listing.
- No phone numbers are allowed on the title page of your ad listings. Doing so will result in your ad being disabled.
- No explicit images are allowed on your ad listing. Only post images that are related to your ad listing.
- Post ads in the most appropriate category. Listings under the wrong category will be disabled.
- All work at home ads must be in the category Work at Home. Failure to do so will result in your ads and account being disabled.
- Posting misleading and/or false information on listings is strictly prohibited.
Customer Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support telephone number: 8801919182907
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please contact us. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications. This website makes use of Display Advertising, and uses Remarketing technology with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on various websites across the Internet, using first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.